Non-Profit Organizations at the Market
The Snohomish Farmer's Market is happy to offer vendor space to local non-profit organizations to share events & information pertinent to our community. Spaces are limited & must be approved by the market manager prior to attending. Non-profit groups must adhere to the same vendor rules & guidelines where applicable. Rules can be found HERE.
Priority is given to those organizations that directly support the Snohomish community. Guidelines specific to Non-Profit Organizations are as follows:
1) Must be a local non profit group or a locally active branch of a larger organization that serves a basic human need, provides educational information of general interest, or offers cultural programming.
2) Participation is no more than twice per month, with the number of visits determined by the Market Manager.
3) All nonprofits must provide and use their own 10×10 tent, table and chairs and send personnel who can handle all aspects of setting up and breaking down the equipment and bringing out any empty boxes or trash created.
4) You must provide clearly visible signage in front of your tent identifying your non-profit.
5) Non-profit organization participants must be at the market 45 minutes before the market opens for set up, have completed set up at least 15 minutes prior to the Market Day opening time, and must stay at their tent and keep the tent up until closing, regardless of weather or turn-out. Market is open rain or shine.
6) Non-profit organizations must bring participatory games, quizzes or other interactive educational elements & materials to engage with children & families. This should be the primary focus of the requesting organizations booth space, with passing of literature secondary. Please be prepared to engage with our community for the duration of market hours.
7) Sales or fundraising must be approved by the Market Manager but is on an extremely limited basis. The sale of items such as t-shirts and wristbands, memberships, and licensed raffle tickets are generally not allowed. Donations may be accepted but not aggressively solicited.
8) Non-profit organizations may not approach or shout out to customers passing by and information may only be distributed at the non-profit tent.
9) In the event of severe weather the market will close at the Managers discretion and you will be notified as soon as possible via the cell phone and email supplied on the application form.
10) Liability insurance is strongly recommended.
11) In lieu of a stall fee or donation to the Market we ask you to advertise the Snohomish Farmers Market on your web site or marketing materials.
If this sounds like a good fit for your organization, please click the below tab to fill out a Non-Profit Vendor Application. Please email your completed application to email@example.com. Contact Manager Sarah Dylan Jensen at (425)-280-4150 if you have any questions or concerns.